Following my blog being Freshly Pressed and getting a bunch of attention, someone nominated me for the 2011 South African Blog Awards. I’m not sure what that means exactly, but apparently if you make into the top 3, you get to go to an “event” in Joburg. And my wife really wants to go to an “event”. 🙂
So, if you are a regular subscriber, have read a few posts, or maybe have just stumbled upon my blog and like what you see, please take a minute to vote for my blog. Voting closes this Wed 9th Nov! You can just click on the badge to the right –>
To those of you who have been faithfully reading and commenting, just want to say thanks for your support and encouragement. My goal is to create insightful, relevant content that you can put to work in your personal and professional life, and I will continue to do my best to keep the fresh content coming!
If you’re new and looking to get a feel for what this blog is all about, take a stroll through some of my most popular posts below:
- 16 Tips to Simply Your Life (And Increase Your Productivity)
- Mastering the Art of Self Discipline
- All The SIngle Ladies Put Your Hands Up!
- 6 Things To Stop Caring About Today
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Kettlebells
- Real Men Tell Great Love Stories
- Do PowerBalance Bracelets Really Work?
- Life’s Too Short For TV
- 3 reasons Why I Love My iPad 2