I like to play with Kettlebells…
My name is Tom Basson and this, as it were, is my blog.
I’m an athlete, a writer, and a pastor, with a passion for living “healthy & whole”.
I write on topics to enhance body, mind and spirit, with the goal to create insightful & relevant content that you can put to work in your personal & professional life. I typically post once a week. To make sure you don’t miss my newest posts, you can subscribe via RSS or email on the home page.
- I am a father of two little boys named Will & Luke
- I have a fun, witty, smart, and sassy wife named Jess
- I am proudly South African, and a Durbanite through and through!
- Back in the day I represented my country in gymnastics.
- Before going into full-time ministry, I worked as a Physiotherapist
- I attended the University of Cape Town, and have recently completed a Masters in Theology
- I love to surf
- My wife and I spent 3 years backpacking around the world
- I am a complete gadget geek
Where To Start
If you’re looking to get a feel for what this blog is all about, take a stroll through some of my most popular posts below:
If you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, check out my guest post guidelines.