Getting Married? Then This Is For You.
As a pastor and a wedding officer I’ve had the privilege of performing many many weddings over the past six years.
Unfortunately, I’ve also seen too many stressed out brides and stressed out couples who have somehow managed to become overwhelmed with the details of what it means to plan a wedding,
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
That’s why I’ve recently put together the Wedding Prep DVD, which aims to equip engaged couples with the necessary skills and tools to plan and implement their dream wedding, stress-free!
No matter your budget or timeframe, this step-by-step guide has everything you need for your big day!
It includes eight interactive and informative video sessions, dealing with the following topics:
- Session 1: Welcome & Orientation
- Session 2: Setting a Budget and Sticking to It
- Session 3: Choosing a Venue that Works
- Session 4: Choosing Great Service Providers
- Session 5: What About the Legal Stuff?
- Session 6: The “Big Day”
- Session 7: Dealing with Difficult Family Dynamics
- Session 8: Staying in Love
In addition to these concise video sessions, the Wedding Prep DVD is also packed full of practical and helpful resources which include:
- A complete wedding checklist (so you don’t forget a thing!)
- A budgeting template
- Suggested readings/poetry/scripture
- Suggested hymns/music/processional/recessional
- Suggested vows
- Suggested Order of Service
Instead of spending hours scrolling through the Internet searching for help, the Wedding Prep DVD is a your one-stop wedding resource. It provides a step-by-step and convenient way for you and your partner to get on the same page from day one. Just sit down together, watch a ten-minute video, and that’s it. You can watch all the sessions at once, or watch one at a time whenever you get the chance.