World Class Fitness in 100 Words
This is taken from the Crossfit guys, but it makes perfect sense, especially for me, coming from a gymnastics background…
- Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.
- Practice and train major lifts: deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean-&-Jerk, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstands, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
- Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast.
- Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense.
- Regularly learn and play new sports!